- Didn't use the acronym NYE it annoys me
- 6 mile run
- Bought dad slim fliter tips from pound shop, brothers now think I have taken up smoking for new year.
- Ate an apple
- Ate some apricots and 3 figs and a handful of golden sultanas
- Bought a cookery timer (it was half price)
- Had a gingerbread soya latte and tea cakes with marmalade and apricot jam
- Watched New Narnia film with Lily and mum
- Talked to dad, he liked the carrot and coriander soup-
- Made aubergine stroganoff with jacket potatoes- the aubergine was also half price.
- made granola for mum
- ate the granola
- ate some smoky vegan cheese and crackers
- told George to find funny Jools Holland 'no neck' youtube videos.
- Carried on embroidering bat
- Wrote some resolutions
- Put on my new pajamas. Blue and spotty.
- Organised trip to Morecambe
- Planned craft event for Valentines
- Thought about sewing puns for craftivism group.
- Contemplated making a origami heart for valentines event- maybe next year.
Finish what I start
Blog every day
Do work better
Don't feel bad, just do better next time
Listen and dance to science of sleep intro for ultimate happiness.
Listen to a story on tape or watch Bagpuss for childhood nostalgia.
Leave the house at least once a day (running may count)
If in doubt, just do it
Don't let the first word of the day be a swear word. ( I blame those cats)
Do a race
Regularly put money in somewhere safe.
find fun new music
Always take an eco bag
make something everyday.
do a craft stall
Write letters and postcards to friends.
Smile, even if feeling rubbish.
start early, do better
can't do it all, do a bit
Write to do lists before going to bed
be vegan forevers
be less angry
Eat little treats
Buy little treats
plan more outings
stop making sew many spelling/typos mistakes
cinema once a month
leave it and go to bed.